Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Journey Toward Becoming A Fitness Model

Today marks the start of my journey toward becoming a fitness model. I am working with a sports trainer by the name of Peter Gordon. He has put together a weekly meal plan that I must adhere to in order to reach my fitness goal by July 2011. My husband Marcus Langford, also known as BodyBuilder Marcus, and I have a fitness photo-shoot in July, and I'm training to look my best. Today I started my meal plan. I cannot have any processed food whatsoever. No sodium or sugar. Basically, I have to cook everything.

This morning I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a tablespoon of Udo's 3-6-9 oil, cinnamon, tablespoon peanut butter, and 1 whole egg and 5 egg whites. I should not have had the peanut butter with my oatmeal, I found out later own that day from my trainer Peter. It was on my meal plan for me to have tonight, but I figured I would put it in my oatmeal instead of having it tonight. He informed me that there was a method behind the madness. So, I will correct that tomorrow. I was hunger an hour and a half later, so I had my second meal, which was a protein shake with Udo's oil, and berries. An hour and a half later I was hunger again, so I had some more oatmeal, which was not my third meal, but I had to improvise because I have not been able to get all of my food due to finances. I made a no-sodium, no-sugar salad dressing, and for a snack I had a spinach salad. I am about to have my four meal, which is tilapia, quinoa, and green beans.

I would love for you to take this journey with me. You can expect a new blog documenting my progress every other day. Stay tuned, an enjoy the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment