Monday, April 4, 2011

My Journey Toward Becoming A Fitness Model-Entry 2

Buenos dias a todos! I like to think I know Spanish, but the truth is I know very little. One of my goals in life in conjunction with becoming a successful fitness model is becoming fluent in Spanish. Not to do anything specific with it. I just always wanted that to be a second language for me. So, I may use what I know here and there in my posts. I hope you don't mine. The opening sentence is "Good morning everyone."

On to the journey: I woke up this morning feeling rested for the most part. I was able to get in 8 hours of sleep. I've been having a little trouble sleeping consistently throughout the night. I would just wake up for no reason around 3 or 4 am, and have a hard time going back to sleep. It's getting better. The sports trainer I am working with right now, Peter Gordon, gave me a couple of tips, like dim the lights an hour before I plan to go to bed, read instead of watching a show or working on the computer. He also recommended this product by the name of CALM, which I have not purchased yet, but I did get some calm tea, so I drink it like an hour before I go to bed.

This morning I had 1/2 cup oatmeal + 1 tablespoon Udos oil + 1/4 cup blueberries with cinnamon, 1 whole egg / 4 egg whites. I am scheduled for my second meal at 11 AM, which I will have in a couple of minutes. I am heading to the gym at 12 PM to train abs and arms. I start my first training session with Peter tomorrow, so I will let you guys know how that goes. He is really intense so I hope I don't cry, LOL! I am pretty sure the session will leave me extremely sore, but not in tears, at least I hope not. One of his quotes are "Everybody says they train hard until they train with me." So, I don't know. Stay tuned, I will give you an up-date tomorrow evening. PEACE & LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment