Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Journey Toward Becoming A Fitness Model-Entry 3

Buenos dias a todos! Quick up-date on how my day went yesterday. So, I had my second meal at 11 AM, which was a protein shake + 1 tablespoon of Udos oil. Headed to the gym around 12 PM to train abs, and arms. Honestly, the workout lasted about an hour and 20 minutes, but I felt weak throughout the workout. Normally when I do early, or mid-day workouts I feel strong, but yesterday was different. Like I said in entry 2, I was able to get in 8 hours of sleep, and I woke up rested for the most part. Before heading to the gym I drunk a pre-workout drink called 1MR, and I still felt like I had to push myself to even start the workout. I don't know exactly what I need to do differently, so I am going to consult with my sports trainer, Peter Gordon.

The night before, instead of having my last meal, I opted to just drink a protein shake. I was constantly hungry the day before, so I eat most of my meals earlier then usual. So, by time it came to my last meal, I figured I had gotten in all of my calories for the day, so I opted for the protein shake. I think that choice may have something to do with why I was so weak during my training session yesterday, but I'm not certain, so I will explain everything to Peter, and see what advice he may have.

Training is so important for fitness modeling. The strength and energy you bring into your training sessions determine how much you get out of your session. My first session with Peter is today. I have to teach a dance class for some kids an hour 1/2 before our training session. I am praying that doesn't effect my strength and energy level because I really want to get as much out of the session as possible. Stay tuned! I will let you know what he says, and how the session goes tomorrow.
PEACE & LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment